“Christian community is a web of
stubbornly loyal relationships
knotted together into a living
network of persons."
by David Augsburger
We are committed to practicing the way of Jesus together for the awakening of the church and the renewal of the world.
He is making all things new.
Revelation 21:5 And He who sits on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." And He said, "Write, for these words are faithful and true."
Sundays at 6pm.
This video series begins July 4th.
Please text to register.
What We Believe
Words from C3 Global
The Bible is our guide to life, not only because it is good, but because it is true.
1. There is one God: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
2. In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God; we believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His victorious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His constant intercession and in His imminent return.
3. In the person and work of the Holy Spirit with His fruits and gifts available in the Church.
4. The Bible is the living word of God. It is infallible, authoritative and everlasting and is the foundation of all Christian doctrine.
5. In the existence of an evil spiritual being known as the devil.
6. In the spiritually lost condition of all people and the essential need for the new birth by faith in Jesus Christ.
7. In the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a gift available to believers subsequent to the new birth, with normal evidence of speaking in other tongues.
8. In the sacraments of the Lords Supper and baptism by full immersion in water for all believers.
9. In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting separation from God.
10. In the church being the body of Christ, and each member being an active part of a local church, fulfilling the Great Commission.